Responsibility of Qaid Taleem and Local Muntazameen
The Qaid Taleem should:
- Implement an education program to achieve the following objectives:
- Promote and facilitate learning of Islāmic teachings; Promote and accelerate learning of Islāmic teachings.
- Increase members’ involvement in the National Ta‘lim Program and ensure at least 25% participation in the Ta‘lim tests.
- Arrange teaching of Syllabus based on 2017 Talim o Tarbiyat Handbook.
- Arrange teaching of books of the Promised Messiah (peace be on him) or books written by Khulafa Ahmadiyyat based on the Annual Syllabus.
- Encourage Ansār to prepare for educational competitions at the local, regional, and national Ijtimā‘at.
Encourage those Ansār to learn Dutch as a second language who do not know Dutch very well. Links to useful websites/resources can be pointed out to such Ansār and made available at: http://ansarullah.nl/
Quarterly Test Papers
Please click on the language link to view and download the question paper.
Current Reading & Books
- The Need for the Imam English – Urdu
- The Blessed Model of Holy Prophet And the Caricatures English – Dutch – Urdu
- Noahs Ark English – Dutch – Urdu
- Elementary Study of Islam English – Dutch
- Absolute Justice English – Urdu
- Jezus in India English – Urdu
- Life of Muhammad English – Dutch – Urdu
- Invitation to Ahmadiyyat (Dawat ul Ameer) English – Dutch – Urdu
- The British Government & Jihad English – Dutch – Urdu
TALEEM DEPARTMENT’S PURPOSE
The mission of the Taleem Department is to not only facilitate the life long goal of each and every Nasir to grow in the area of religious knowledge but also to gauge the progress of the members. This is accomplished by devising a Taleem syllabus and setting up measurable goals by conducting quarterly tests along with competitions at local, regional and national Ijtima’at.
It is desired that Ansar through following the Taleem syllabus will gain knowledge by learning about the translation and commentary of the prescribed verses of the Holy Qur’an, sayings of the Holy Prophet (may peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), writings / sermons of the Promised Messiah (may peace be upon him) and his Khulafa.